Thursday, August 16, 2012

You Are & Never Will Be Alone

School is so close. Just some days away... I am going to be a sophomore in high school and I ain't going to lie, I'm pretty nervous. Having a single mother is not easy. You can't afford all the things everybody else is getting every week, or get a car when you need it, or get rides to be at the places your friends are at. I'll tell you, and many others will too, sophomore year is most likely the hardest year(s) of your life. So many things restricting you from growing up, getting independent. The law won't let you drive or get a job 'till you're 16, it won't let you stay out past 10 at night. Parents won't let you get a job, but they expect you to buy the things you want like clothes, shoes, cars, etc. I'm not gonna lie this past year and a half have been so hard, mentally and emotionally. I was lost at the beginning of the summer. I didn't know what or who to believe in, much less myself. I questioned why my life was the way it was and why everything would go wrong. I started blaming God, yelling at Him, demanding answers to why He wasn't helping me. I was so lost spiritually, until I found these books in my hallway closet. It was the Soul Series by Sylvia Browne. These books have changed my life, opened my mind, and extended my spiritual path. I now know that I will be okay no matter what happens to me or my family in life. I have found the love of my Creators and I will never go back to that dark confused place. Please, if you are ever lost and need answers, just ask God Almighty above. Father and Mother are always listening, and guiding us. I now let God take me where I want and need to go in life. It's good to just let go and let Him lead me. I now know I will never be alone. Bless all of you forever, thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment