Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nervous Wreck!!!

I am sorta kinda freaking out right now. School is Monday and I'm no where near ready. I still need to get clothes because I have maybe 2 shirts I can wear and no jeans, they are all too wore out to wear anymore. I definitely need shoes because the only pair I have are white and hot pink nikes! Oh my gosh I am so freaking worried right now. My hair is like three different colors too. I gotta get my hair dye then dye my hair. I still need a backpack and school supplies! Like this is the worst preparation for school I have ever seen. I am so nervous that I won't have everything I need for school. I'm so shocked that I'm going back in two days. I DO NOT want to go back right now....


But anyways click this link!
Zebra M-301 Stainless Steel Mechanical Pencil - 9 Pack - Mechanical (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment