Friday, August 17, 2012

Blogs Are A Good Place To Just Talk & Talk, Or In This Case Type & Type

I am getting so restless at home just sitting around sleeping and eating. I need to do something. I have to have some kind of responsibility or schedule in my life. That's the one good thing about school. Everyday you are doing something that takes up a majority of your day besides sleeping. And since school takes so much out of the day it motivates me to do the things I wanna do, because I start thinking I won't have enough time later. It gets me going through my day. It also allows me to be around people, socializing and having a good time. I haven't had much of that this summer. I miss seeing everybody everyday. But going back is gonna be sad. People always moving and the seniors won't be there, plus I'm not too fond of the new class of freshmen that are coming in. Last year my friend Cameron moved, I found out his last day. I got so upset and cried when I got home. I didn't even know him for very long either, but I hate seeing people leaving and imagining not ever seeing them again. I wonder what my senior year is going to be like, leaving school and all those people I've known since elementary and middle school forever. I get so sad to think about it, but then I remember that no matter what happens, those people that I miss and want to see I will reunite with them again someday. Either on the Other Side or in life. But that still doesn't always take away the sadness. I just want to graduate life already, go Home where I can do anything I want, be anywhere I want, with whoever I want. Where I can be with my Creators and all the people I love and have loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment