Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Don't Really Know What I'm Trying To Say But...

Omg...

So I was on youtube just watching random videos and this woman did a swap and literally got a huge box FULL of MAC Cosmetics. She is so lucky. I would cry of happiness if someone sent me a box of MAC makeup! O.o
I love their make up, especially their lipsticks and bronzers/highlighters. I seriously wish I had the money to just... go and buy the whole store! I'm not kidding, lol. I need a friend who works at MAC to give me all that stuff!!!

Sometimes it sucks to not be able to buy things like that...

but I know that no matter what, I will be able to do that, and have that. And I know I will be okay without money, and a lot of make up and shoes and expensive material things. I know that I don't need those things to be happy! If you are ever down because you don't have money to buy things you want, put that negative energy into something positive. Know that eventually you will be able to have whatever you want, even if it is not here on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment