Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just A Little Update (:

I am so excited y'all! This weekend I am getting my very first MAC stuff :D I have been wanting to get something from MAC for like two years but just never had the money to splurge on, anything really...

So... Let me tell you what I'm getting!!!!

1. Lipstick in Coral Bliss
2. Lipstick in Impassioned
3. Lipstick in Pink Pearl Pop
4. Lipstick in Viva Glam Nicki
5. Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
And MAYBE an eye shadow in Miss Piggy Pink!

I am so happy. I've had money just sitting around with no plans for it so I thought splurging on some make up would be perfect for it! I would have had $30 more but my brother convinced me to order food for him and me... ain't ever letting him do that again!

But besides the make up I just felt like blogging! Haven't done it in a couple days and it seems kind of bare. School has definitely kept me SO busy. It dictates my life, but totally worth it when the grade cards come out! I have been so focused on school this year, and by the power of the God in me, it will stay that way :)

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day/week/year! God bless you, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment