Saturday, August 18, 2012

Don't Ever Think You Have Nobody

I am so excited. I just got the new that my best friend in the world is coming over! She hasn't been over in a while due to her father passing. I think she just wanted to spend time alone for a while, which is perfectly understandable. I hope she is doing better though, I don't know what I would do if I found out my mother passed suddenly. But, tomorrow she is coming with me to probably get some clothes and stuff for school and my mom said maybe we could all go out to lunch which is exciting. Maybe she can help dye my hair! Ha-ha, this mess needs to be dyed. I'm just so happy I have found a kindred soul I can go through my life with. It is such a blessing. If I didn't have her I would have nobody. Well, I can't say that. I have Father God and Mother Azna in my life forever and beyond, with them I will never be alone. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment