Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It Is Never Too Late

I want to learn as much as I can. I ask God everyday, and will do so for the rest of my life, to expand my mind. I want to use everysingle part of it that I can. I have learned so much throughout this summer.  My mind has been opened to the most amazing things, I now look at these stupid ignorant people with sadness. I could never go back to that mindframe ever again, it is such a sad place. Knowing that life here is not and never will be the end is such a joyous thing. I smile everyday because I know that no matter what happens, I will be okay. Life is supposed to be hard! It is supposed to challenge you, throw you down, and stomp on you! We are here to perfect our souls for God! Each and everyone of us chose to come down here, we made a contract with God. That contract is our life. We learn and expand and perfect from it. I am so happy to be down here experiencing for Him. I am even happier to know that this is not the end. Don't let the negativity of life bring you down! If at anytime you are unhappy with something in your life let it go and don't look back! Do not be worried that doing so will bite you in the ass. To be honest sticking with something you hate does just that! Flow with life, let God take you where you need to go. Love yourself and everyone around you and love will encompass you everyday, if not by people then by the Holy Spirit! It is never too late to start something new, go on a new adventure, and seek truth. The mind is a wonderful thing, open it and see what happens! Bless each and every one of you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment