Friday, August 17, 2012

There's A Reason To Smile Every Second Of Every Minute Of Every Day ♥

Even though most of this summer, physically I have been alone I could never feel anymore surrounded. Surrounded by Father, Mother, my spirit guides and the people whom I have loved in past lives. I am so blessed to obtain this knowledge. I am so blessed to be freed of dogma and society hatred. I love myself, my soul and every soul I come across. I know that the more love I send out the more will come back to me. I just smile everyday, every hour knowing the love and protection that is around me. I am so blessed to have found my spirituality. I am looking forward to learning and seeking more. I am looking forward to opening my mind to the most beautiful and lovely things. I just hope that throughout my life I can do that for others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment