Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hypocrites & Self Worth?

I'm sitting at home watching The Real World and it just blows my mind at how some people (Trey) completely disrespect their "partner". It infuriates me how Trey is getting so worked up at Chelsea, his girl back home, for going out every once in a while and having a drink and maybe going on a date when he is hooking up with Laura. He is putting these girls through the ringer!! He needs to choose either Laura or Chelsea. Chelsea also needs to stand up for herself and tell Trey that if he is doing what he is doing he has absolutely no right to scorn her for going out and having a beer with someone else. And Laura needs to stand up for herself too! Trey also gets worked up if Laura dances with another man, but he can talk to his girl from home every night and have her come to the island? No, that's not right! I am so happy I'm not a part of that love triangle... I wouldn't even let myself get involved in one in the first place. I know my self worth and I swear on everything I will not and won't ever let someone put me on the back burner like that. Whew! Well, that is my rant for the night! Let me know what you think of the whole situation in the comments, muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment