Thursday, August 16, 2012

Is Frank Blind?

Has anyone been watching Big Brother??? Ugh, I have and I am really upset that Frank did not put Shane or Dan on the block and back door them! Does he not see that every time he is not in power Brittany, Shane, Danielle, and Dan betray their word and try to get him out of the house? I wish I could talk to him through the television!!! If he had put one of them up he would have had the votes to get em out, and then start a new alliance with Ashley, Boogie, Jenn, Joe, and Will! Anyways, as some of y'all can tell I am TEAM FRANK ALL THE WAY BABY!! I am worried though, that if one of those 4 win Frank will be going home. Especially with the double eviction coming up. But, what did y'all think of Frank and Ashley's make out session??? That was a freaking surprise man! Poor Ian got dumped, ha-ha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment