Friday, August 17, 2012

I Don't Wanna Go Back

So I just found out my school starts Monday, not Wednesday. Any other time, I would be excited to go back to school, but not right now. This summer I had so many plans, and almost all of them fell through except for two. I still have no clothes, backpack, or school supplies yet. Honestly, I'm kind of worried. Having a single mother does not help with all of that. She works so hard to provide for us, even taking on the graveyard shift to get more money. School is hard for me socially. I'm not getting all new clothes every weekend, or the new Jordans that come out like everyone else. I know for sure that having all that stuff doesn't matter, but for right now while I'm in school it has to. I can't be made fun of again, that shit sucks. I do know that once school is over, it gets so much better. I'm just praying that a miracle happens money wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment