Saturday, August 18, 2012

MAC Cosmetics Are The Bomb.com ((:

I wish MAC would do sponsored review type things 'cause I would definitely do reviews on all their products. I really want to try their Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle. It looks so pretty, especially for Summer and Fall. I can't wait to get a job, the first place I'm going to is the MAC store! Well, a Macy's with a MAC counter. My mall doesn't have a MAC store, which saddens me. The first thing I'm going to buy would probably be like fifty ca-billion lipsticks! I love the packaging they have and I've seen lip swatches. Let me tell you, BEAUTIFUL! I am loving their Hey Sailor! collection a lot. I want to get the Lip Glass in Orange Tempera and the lipstick in Red Racer. I just love the Hey Sailor! packaging, lol. What do you guys think of that collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment