Saturday, September 8, 2012

Let's Support Nour (:

Hey you guys (: Happy Saturday??? Lol
I just wanted to do an update. My third week of school is over with! School so far is going pretty good, except a few things. I'm just messing up on stupid things! Things that I know I could have done better on! But, I am doing a good job with getting homework done, and paying attention in class! A hell of a lot better than last year, ha-ha.

Yesterday Brooklyn came over! We hung out for a while, talked a lot, got on tumblr, and then chatroullete! It was fun. I was supposed to clean but man, I was too tired so we just went to bed. She is still sleeping now. This weekend I'm hoping to clean my room, get the house cleaned, get a flash drive for school, get the paint card to pick out my color, and maybe get a new shirt for picture day! I also need some new concealer but right now I don't think we can even afford it :\

Anyways, I hope you guys are having an awesome weekend so far! Please, please, please go vote for Nour on kingofweb.com!! Her name is BeautyByNour and she is in the Beauty & Style category (the purple square with white star). You don't have to be a member to vote, just have to have a Facebook! Please it would make my day if you would go vote for her, and please give all your votes to her!

Thank you for reading. Have a blessed day, muah! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment