Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Hate Homework -_-

Hey guys! Long time no blog? Ha-ha. Today is picture day at school. My mama got me a new shirt just for it too! I love her (: It is just plain black with bat wings but I like it 'cause Ima wear a nice printed head scarf/band in my hair! I think Ima do my hair natural but with the diffuser when I blow dry it. Ima play up the make up a little too(: Maybe deepen my eyeshadows and where Viva Glam Nicki on my lips! I'm kind of excited but at the same time, picture day always ends up badly for me. I am happy I got a couple new shirts though!


Last night I had SO MUCH HOMEWORK! I had it in six out of seven classes.... whew! That is too much to be doing. But I just finished most of it, only two more assignments to go and one of them is to only read a small short story. Simple enough (:

I hope you guys have a blessed day!
Make someones day today, give them a compliment (:


You wanna know who is beautiful? Read the first word(;

No comments:

Post a Comment